WARNING and Burning Instructions - Candles

Burn candle within sight. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Never burn on or near anything that can catch fire. Trim wick to 1/4" each time you light. Burn candle on heat resistant surface or in suitable holder. Do not move while lit or until wax hardens. Discontinue use when 1/2" wax remains in bottom. Keep free of foreign objects. Do not burn longer than 4 hours at one time.


WARNING and Burning Instructions - Incense

Place incense stick into an appropriate incense burner on a heat-resistant surface. Light tip of stick, allow flame to catch, then gently blow out. Never leave burning incense unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets.


WARNING and Instructions - Wax Melts

To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers and UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use. DO NOT leave warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets. INSTRUCTIONS: DO NOT add water. DO NOT melt on stove tops or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials. Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" wax.